Автор: Белых Татьяна Павловна, учитель английского языка, МБОУ «Кармалинская средняя общеобразовательная школа» Нижнекамского района РТ.
1.Обучение диалогической речи;
2. Развитие навыков монологической речи.
Наглядность и оборудование: меловые записи, ноутбук, аудиозаписи, карточки с изображениями погодных условий.
Деятельность учителя и учащихся
Постановка целей и задач.
II. Основная часть.
Проверка домашнего задания.
Развитие коммуникативных навыков.
III. Заключительный этап.
-Good morning, pupils!
-Good morning, teacher!
-I’m glad to see you, sit down please. Who is on duty today? Who is absent?
Ok. What is the weather like today?
- The weather is sunny but windy. It’s warm outside.
- Thank you. So today we’ll continue to speak about the different weather conditions in other countries and in ours too. We’ll also learn to use the structure “It is …” to describe the weather.
- But first let’s remember the poem that you had to learn by heart. Who would like to recite it?
When the weather is wet
We must not fret.
When the weather is cold
We must not scold.
When the weather is warm
We must not storm.
But be thankful together
Whatever the weather.
- Very well! Let’s read it all together quickly. Are you ready?
Ok, now imagine that you work on TV in a forecast program. You tell people about the weather in different countries. I’ll show you the cards from ex.1 p.6 which shoe different weather. Your task is to describe the weather. Is it clear? Let’s start then!
Now let’s check your home task. You had to tell about five things you usually do in different kinds of weather, ex.7 p.7. Who would like to be the first? Yes, please. Very good! Who is the next?
Are you tired? Let’s have a rest, stand up please!
Hands up, hands down, shake, shake,
Stand up on the tiptoes,
Turn around, step aside,
Step left, step right.
Now we continue our lesson. What construction do we use to speak about the weather?
- It’s …
- Yes, you are right. Look at ex.8 please. What other functions has the phrase It’s …?
- To identify the season, the time of day, to express an opinion, to make a statement.
- Quite right. Let’s read and translate the examples. Vasya, begin please.
Is everything clear? Look through the dialogues in ex.9 What are they about?
- People speak about the weather.
- Listen to these dialogues very attentively. Now let’s read them by roles. Who would like to read the first one? Yes, please. Who would like to read the second dialogue? Now answer my questions on the first dialogue please:
-Is it a terrible day?
- No, it isn’t.
- What day is it?
- It’s a lovely day.
- Is it windy?
- No it isn’t.
- What are they going to do?
- They are going to go to the cinema.
- Very well. Now answer my questions on the second dialogue please:
- Is it a nice morning?
- Yes, it’s a lovely morning.
- Is it warm or sunny?
- It’s warm and sunny.
- What are they going to do?
- They are going to go to the beach.
- Now work in pairs. Ex.10 p.8, you have to make up a dialogue about the weather using It’s … as many times as it’s possible. Information in ex.4,8 will help you. You have five minutes.
Are you ready? Who would like to begin? Yes, please. Very good! Who is the next?
What do you know about the weather in
- It’s windy, rainy and always foggy.
- We can say that it has a bad reputation, hasn’t it? Let’s read the text in ex.12 and know more details. So, can you answer now why
- Because it changes very quickly.
- You are quite right! Look at picture. We see a woman with an umbrella, dogs and cats are falling down from the sky. What a strange picture! How do you think what does it describe?
- The proverb “It’s raining cats and dogs”.
- Yes, you are right. Is there any equivalent of this proverb in Russian language?
- Льет как из ведра.
-Right. Have you understood everything in the text? Let’s check, ex.13 p.8. Choose the right ending to the sentences. Keys: 1.c 2.c 3.b
Now you know quite a lot about the weather in
Thank you for the lesson, good bye.
Нет комментариев. Ваш будет первым!